Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalGalerieUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Rockhampton dating - I want to be dominated

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Hobartda
Vizitator
Anonymous

Rockhampton dating  - I want to be dominated Empty
MesajSubiect: Rockhampton dating - I want to be dominated   Rockhampton dating  - I want to be dominated Icon_minipostedMar Iul 26, 2011 7:25 am

russian women - Church type looking to get nasty My name is Celia GARAY Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Brisbane online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating Mount Gambier free online dating Coffs Harbour dating audio/video chat I am ready to meet a guy who just wants anj nsa type relationship. I am in a relationship, but we don't have sex (long story). I can't take it anymore, I just need some stress relief with a man who knows how to push all the right buttons and bring out the woman in me. Send me a line and i will get back to u. Just a hometown sorta girl. Lookin for someone to hang with n maybe more. Love to drink, watch movies, party, and just chill. Hit me up for some hang time and if ur lucky it may be more. We'll have to see! I am a girly girl when im not outdoors. I love to dance and go to the club all dressed up, occassionally. You can always find me on the dance floor. But then again, I also like to relax & just watch a movie, now & then and miss cuddling up with a guy and giving him little kisses on the lips. i just made this out of boredom at work and am not really looking for anything too serious. i like hanging out with friends and partying, i'm a prtety relaxed and easy person to get along with, but don't tolerate rudeness or drama. feel free to message me if you wanna know more, and maybe you'll ge a reply back if I like you=) i have horses & love to ride them. i listen to all music but i love most music about sex. anything else jus ask & wanna call me please dont hestiate because i am bored! Looking to keep my options open for casual hookups. Not raelly sure why I am on this....just poking around and poking, and poking.Um....wanted to see what the selection ofd people are like since I have not heard many positives about this site.
Sus In jos

Rockhampton dating - I want to be dominated
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Management :: Sondaje-
Mergi direct la: